- Kite&Wake Packages | 100% fun and no worries guarantee! Kite and wake everyday
in cheapest price! Only in RedSeaZone!
- Become a kitesurfer! | Get an IKO licence with us. We only teach individuals
or in small 2- 4 person groups.
- Nobile 2014 kites | Kite with us on the best equipment and enjoy riding even in 9 knots!
- Kite Jamboree 2015 | 16-23 October 2015 - Take a part in a great kitesurfing event
and celebrate RedSeaZone's 10th Anniversary!
- El Gouna – the perfect place for your holiday|You will not find another place like this in Egypt. You will be surprise
what El Gouna has to offer for you and your family
- Kitesurfing paradise – 365 days a year! | The best conditions for all riders. Flat and shallow lagoon, turquoise
water and 70% windy days over force 4 on Beaufort Scale!
- Don’t waste your holiday sitting on the beach | Refresh your skills after “the winter break”. Choose our “Refresher course”
to get your confidence back! Courses start from as low as 100 euro.
- Kitesafari – every kitesurfer dream|We will take you for an expedition that only few have undertaken. Check new terms!
- Cable Park - El Gouna | Start in February - check what is waiting for you!
- Become Kitesurfing Instructor | If you are dreaming about international career, as professional kiteboarding instructor join us now!
Kitesafari - The dream of every kitesurfer ...
Azure lagoons and islands with the white beaches, flat and shallow water, itinerary adjusted to the wind conditions, swimming with the inhabitants of the Red Sea – Dolphins and stingrays, kilometers downwind trips, wild parties under the starry sky and many other things that will be the secret of those who survived longer Kitesafari ...
Red Sea hides a lot of secrets and unexplored places, which are not known by everyone ...
A few years ago, whilst searching for the best conditions for kitesurfing, we came across pristine lagoons and virgin islands, where conditions are almost perfect owing to to the constant wind that blows there most days of the year and the flat, shallow water.Now we want to take you on an exclusive trip, to show you what real kitesurfing is about. You will spend one week on the boat with fellow kite enthusiasts, far from civilization and noise. Relaxing and enjoying all the Red Sea has to offer. You may never want to go back to the land.
Spots - available not for everyone
The places that we want to visit are located away from civilization and noise. Only you, flat water and regular wind! Lonely islands, lagoons, dunes, which we are going to discover, offer perfect conditions for kitesurfing and most of all areas which are not available for everyone!
It is the freedom of choice and magic of the places, which are not available for others. That’s why Kitesafari is an unique experience! We will decide together where we go kiting, taking into account yours preferences, needs and current wind conditions.
We will sail from the marina (in Hurghada) and after the approximately 3 hours we will enjoy the first session among clear lagoons, away from cities, crowds and noise.
Sea King - extraordinary week on a luxury yacht.
Our yacht offers:
- 6 double cabins with shower, bath and air-conditioning,
- TV, Video, Hi-Fi,
- 2 sundecks,
- 27 m length,
- 2 motors with a total capacity 440 HP,
- diving equipment,
- RIB boat, which will provide safety and assurance,
- air condition.
Kitesafari - a week on the luxury yacht! Sea King is a very comfortable boat, so after long sessions on the water you will have a chance to relax. Two large, sun-drenched decks are at your disposal, we also propose to relax with a drink! Besides the cook will prepare delicious food - meals served on board will be saved for a long time in your memory.
Dates and prices
- 08.05 - 15.05.2015
- 15.05 - 22.05.2015
- 29.05 - 05.06.2015
- 25.09 - 02.10.2015
- 23.10 - 30.10.2015
780 Euro/per person*
- 6 days/ 7nights,
- accommodation on the yacht,
- full board and soft drinks,
- learning freestyle (2h everyday),
- support professional instructors,
- snorkeling equipment
Price doesn't includes:
- flight / visa,
- private lessons and courses,
- transfer Airport - marina,
- renting of equipment,
- scuba diving,
- tips for crew (+ / - 20 EURO),
- additional nights at the hotel,
- insurance of equipment.
* The price is indicative.top